The versatile bloggers award is a great way to find new blogs for yourself to read.
Part of the rules is to list 7 things about yourself...
1- I am left handed but I don't turn the page, I write upside down
2- I know every word to bat out of hell, meat loaf, have done since I was about 10.. Who doesn't?
3- I am slightly OCD in that I like switches to be off,light switches to be the same, the tap in the kitchen to be straight...
4- I have a giant Flemish rabbit who is bigger than most cats and small dogs..
5- I love making plans, I just love to be organised.
6- I love fresh bed sheets but HATE the job of changing the bed..
7- I am obsessed with Reese's peanut butter cups
Now for my nominations
Mrs Davis http://mumsgonemental.wordpress.com
Two under two http://www.twounder2two.com
Ruby knickers http://mrspracticallyperfect.blogspot.co.uk/
If you don't know about this award here is the link http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/about/
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.